Re: David Vizard

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: David Vizard
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:43:39 -0500
Upon going to the link PilotRob sent for David Vizard I was initially somewhat
disappointed, as the site is geared toward American Iron. However, it does
have a lot of impressive stuff, the most impressive so far being the bio on DV
at http://www.motortecmag.com/profiles/david.html, an excerpt of which reads
"In his best season his motors achieved a combined 169 track records, first
places, and championship wins - from just 8 engines!" WOW!!! I knew the guy
was good, but that's practically unbelievable!

Well worth taking a few minutes to read, IMHO.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3