Re: distributors

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: distributors
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:42:34 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Pick up a copy of David Vizard's tuning A-Series book OR buy an off the shelf
unit that is suitable for a 276 cammed engine or have yours re-built to a
known curve.  Fine tuning an existing or standard modified curve is likely to
be expensive as you need dyno time to establish what curve the engine needs
before you can get the distributed curved & checked on a distributor machine.

Nick