Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHARG

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHARGER, MG, AUSTON,TRIUMPH,
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:30:26 -0500
michael.graziano.wh97@wharton.upenn.edu wrote:
> I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
>community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  JUDSON SUPERCHARGER, MG, AUSTON,TRIUMPH,
Seller: superspencerk
Starts: Jan-03-02 04:48:23 PST
Ends:   Jan-10-02 04:48:23 PST
Price:  Currently $560.02
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599999338

Item Description:
        I purchased this for a midget that I was restoring and did not use it.
 When I purchased it I was told it was rebuilt, but I can't say for sure. it
looks to be in excelent condition.

I DO NOT HAVE THE CRANKSHAFT PULLY.

I do have a book that outlines the installation, and tuning of the motor after
install.

 I now need to raise funds for the next project,an Alfa, so this must go!
 I have the reserve set to the amount I payed.
This will make your car FAST!

All funds must clear before shipping!
Buyer pays all shipping costs.
My e-mail is kenspencer@ameritech.net.
My Phone is 248-546-6696, please, no calls after 7:30 P.M. I get up very early.
Thanks and good luck!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com