Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHARG

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHARGER, MG, AUSTON,TRIUMPH,
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:56:34 -0500
That's the guy who bought my Alfa. He had purchased the Judson for his
Midget but didn't know it wouldn't fit a RB 1500 car! He paid $975 for it if
I remember correctly...

Kent

> michael.graziano.wh97@wharton.upenn.edu wrote:
> > I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal
trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599999338