Re: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list 14:59:16 -0500

To: busyrider@springmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list 14:59:16 -0500
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:54:21 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
".....but I have to be truthful with you. You
must throw some pretty boring parties. ...

Right, like "you know" Freddie!?

I would like to see Ed given a last shot
as well. And, I have publicly said as much. Therefore, I obviously do
not
agree with MB.

But, I do not run the list. MB runs the
list. Therefore, he is the boss and final
authority in list matters. I respect this.
I do not have to agree or "like it" and
if other listers choose to voice their
opinion on the matter "privately" rather
than "publicly", I respect their right to do
so along with their right to privacy in
the matter. Again, I do not have to agree
or "like it".

And, further, I agree with Ed in principle,
though I disagree with the way he expressed himself. He did Amy a favor;
it should have been Amy chasing him
down (to pay him for parts he supplied
her at cost) rather than the other way
around!!

He "flamed" me many times; nothing
personal in this (as I found out as I
gained time and experience on this list);
it was just "Ed being Ed" (though I did
get upset the first few times around!!).

Other listers contacted me "off list"
and straightened me out before I made
too much of a big deal about "Ed being
Ed" and I became more adept at using
the "delete" key any time I felt like it. I
could read his posts if I felt like it, or
not. Plenty of room in the world for all.

So, I don't see the big deal in giving the
guy a last shot but, I am not the boss.
And that, is that! End of story!

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)