Bullet connectors

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bullet connectors
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:31:47 -0800 (PST)
Today I jumped into the electrical on my 72 Midget, B.O.B.B.Y.  I found a few
interesting things, besides the PO did not know crud about wiring.  The stereo
wires alone had a roll of EL tape on the speaker connections alone!  I also
found quite a few toasted bullet connectors. I know I could cut, splice, solder
the wires, BUT I want and need some double ended female bullet sleeves...
Could any of you gents or ladies help me out here?  You know the ones, they let
you tap off a hot or ground line.

Lon      RedMidget72 on Yahoo messenger
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.