RE: FW: Message from Tide

To: "'David Littlefield'" <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: RE: FW: Message from Tide
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:31:36 -0500
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
No kidding..
wow..thats cool, i watch very little tv so i havnt seen it. i bet the dorky
guys look like devo.

It does seem however, looking at the vintage racing magazines and vintage car
magazines/articles in general, that the MINI is becoming a maxi item. I wonder
if BMW has there hand in this at all..maybe maybe not. with the "new" mini
comming out (when?) while i havnt been seeing very much corporate advertisement
for it (in all reality) allot of publications have been hyping it anywys..
which is good. i would love to see this take off and be popular here..

yeah, i will probably want a new one too (red/checker roof), or even better
someday still have an old mini in my garage. checker roof and all, but then of
course, ive wanted one to park next to tinkerbell and jessica. the RCCSA girls
would like an old one too, or new one,..geez but one only has so much money to
go around, the girls have even decided to put up with the breadtruck instead of
looking for a new/used min van.

i really dont care if the new mini is a krautmobile or a japmobile or
britmobile.... just so it carries the same enthusiasm and ideals of the old..

just to bad its not british.