Re: brad and heavy immovable objects

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brad and heavy immovable objects
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:13:23 -0500 FILETIME=[609EB7D0:01C197AF]
Brad,

Glad it wasn't something you did on purpose. Sounded suspiciously like a cow
tipping like incident at first. i will echo the sentiments that it probably
would have been better if you broke your collarbone  or something like that
instead of ligaments. They can take a LONG time to heal up right.

Here's to a speedy recovery, hope you prove me wrong!

Brian