Re: color

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: color
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:59:39 EST
In a message dated 1/9/02 12:21:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:

> does anyone know what colors my car came in originally or where to find out?
>
> I have a 75 midget, us spec, which is basically stripped to the shell so
> I'm
> in a position to change colors and will pick from original offerings if
> they
> share no similarities to the yellow/gold mine was blessed with.

I believe the USA spec 1500 engine blocks were Chevy Engine Red, except
possibly CA spec engines, which were Robin's Egg Blue.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286