Re: Hitachi Carbs

To: JRLNJ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hitachi Carbs
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:20:26 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ray,

Thanks for the link.

I'm sure the similarity is not concidental. I'm sure they were built under
license form SU as were the early "E" and "A" series engines were copies
also. I've also heard there are remarkable similarities bewteen the Healey
s litre engine and the six cylider Z engine too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints