Parts for give away

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for give away
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:35:08 -0500
I have a few things I do not need, nor want. First come, first served.

A set of 4.5" wire wheels from a Spit (won't fit a spridget, the taper is
wrong) Refurbished, but 3 have been drilled for removal. Cast me $250 from a
FORMER list member that never responded to my emails or calls. (no not HIM).

3 4" chrome wires (the 4th is my spare, sorry). Kinda flaked off chrome on
some of the spokes.

Refinishable rubber bumpers, front and rear.

All of the above for shipping costs only.

I know you all prolly don't want some of them, but thought I would give you
the chance anyway.

Larry

--

Larry Macy