june 7-9 RCCSA event

To: "'lflaherty@bdi-usa.com'" <lflaherty@bdi-usa.com>, "'swindrace@aol.com'" <dgrisez@bdi-usa.com>
Subject: june 7-9 RCCSA event
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:30:05 -0500
Cc: "'bob.frato@ps.ge.com'" <bob.frato@ps.ge.com>, "'dgrisez@bdi-usa.com'" <dgrisez@bdi-usa.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
notes..
write it down, put june 7-9 on the rccsa/southwind  schedule.
dan add the ASCC schedule too to the rccsa site too
also add first weekend in may for AHC car show
see if weineke and subie gal have schedules to add too.
jen if you want to add something please do..
http://www.virclub.com/ A-H event

unless we come up with something, this will be our only big track race with
Tinkerbell this year. Jessica is being very demanding.

otherwise we WILL autox tinkerbell this year!