Hi-lift rockers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi-lift rockers
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:35:27 -0800
Can someone please tell me how to determine if the rocker arms I have are
standard or high lift. I assume the difference is the location (offset) of
the rocker arm shaft in the pedestal and the rocker pivot is slightly
offset too, but by how much. I'm comparing theses to stock ones, but the
difference is very slight. These are the ones used with the VP7 cam.

Rockers are cast and alloy pedestals are part #2A22 AB 1

Thanks.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -