Re: Air compressors?

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Air compressors?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:47:53 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

I found that Lowes had the best prices.  They had a pretty big selection, and
the unit seems to work well so far (PorterCable).  I went with the oil lube
compressor with a 6HP motor (which some have pointed out is just peak HP, since
it's only 110V).  They have the 25 gallon unit that I got for $339 with 6.7
scfm at 90psi, and the 60 gallon for $377 (7HP, 220V, and 10+ scfm at 90psi).
If you have the room and power, it just pays to get the 60 gallon.  I know
someone in Bklyn that has a pickup you could probably use.  <grin>

MIke

SDOliner@aol.com wrote:
> Slightly off topic. But assuming I go ahead and buy this powder coating gun,
what size and how much money should I spend on an air compressor?