Re: Powder Coating?

To: SDOliner@aol.com, Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder Coating?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:21:13 -0800
I believe the Harbor Freight and Eastwood's are identical items. Just
because someone's brand name is on somethiing  doen't make it better
(though, of course, they want you to think so). I bought a paint detail gun
from HF for $15. The absolute identical item is sold at Sears for $50. Not
everything they sell is great mind you, but sometimes you can find things
that are the same as elseware, but cheaper or maybe it's just an occasional
use tool that won't get heavy usage.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -