Re: Old Electronics Question

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Old Electronics Question
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:45:50 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
FOUND IT!!! It is the smaller of the two on that site. It is a working 1948
model. When I mentioned to my boss that he could probably eBay it since it
worked, he said he would rather just keep it. Mr. Lowry, thank you for pointing
out the auction, I think I am gonna buy that for him to go with the TV. I don't
know about you guys, 'cept for Allan, but I don't know of many bosses that tell
you to hurry over to a yard sale before the bargains are gone, like mine did
today. <G>
The Muntz 8-Track Player is a Model M - 860, anyone know anything about them??
Thanks to all that responded to my previous question, my boss is as amazed as I
am at the wealth of information and the amount of helpful people there are on
this little CAR list!! It's great to be here.............
Brad