Re: Got it home... net>

To: "Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Got it home... net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:27:34 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Adrian,

AB> Well, after a nice little 3 hour adventure, the "new" 71 Midget is home.  I
took a few Mavica photos, mostly in the dark, but some of them turned out, and
there's the original (better quality)
AB> photo the PO sent me.  This is one of the rarest of Midgets, with the
high-dollar "Continental Package."  A DPO had to pay extra for that...  heh
heh...

I think you should put the "Continental Package" on Ebay.  I wonder
what it will fetch.  We could cobble together a story about were it
came from.

  "This is a rare, one of a kind Midget "Continental Package".  It was
  custom made for none other then the God Father of Soul, Mr. James
  Brown.  He had an elite coach builder create it for his custom sprite,
  during his "Red" period, when he was driving English sports cars."

You get the idea, if each list member adds something to your
description that ugly hunk of junk could be be worth a couple of
thousand dollars.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net