was p.c. monitors, now lucas (LBC CONTENT)

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: was p.c. monitors, now lucas (LBC CONTENT)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:32:47 -0700
Being a bit new to LBC's but not electronics.  It is my conclusion that
Lucas is what makes things work not what makes things not work.  The reason
I say this is that on occasion LUCAS will present its self to us mortals via
a mystical white cloud.  Some would call this smoke, others call it things
we can not mention in front of small children and ladies.  The magic in all
things electric is lucas or as we see him smoke.  Once it is let out the
stuff just never works right.......

In conclusion what you witnessed Chuck was a rare and sacred moment.  The
spirit and sole (lucas) had left the monitor for a better after life.

Charlie Shelden
71 Midget

literally (inside the case) exploded.  i was