Re: The One Cool Cat ... Spanky (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The One Cool Cat ... Spanky (No LBC)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 02:23:20 EST
Lon:

I must admit your car is absolutely great looking.  I went and looked at it
and like a  good kid, I then destroyed the e-mail with the address after
writing a note about Spanky.  I have a similar photo album called the "war
book" dating back to 1996 when we did our Bugeye frame up.

In retrospect, I just gotta have a copy of the Spanky picture.  I  understand
it may be changing anyway, so can I get the address.  I promise to only hit
it once.  TIA

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)