dual circuit brake question

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dual circuit brake question
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:16:45 -0500
In the VB catalog, on page 108, there is a diagram of
the dual-circuit (post '67) brake system including
the 5-way union. When I compare this diagram to
the system in my '72, I find that my 5-way union is
reversed in direction from VB. My 5-way union has
the horizontal inlet pointing to the rear while VB shows
it pointing to the front. Also,  the pipes from master
and slave cylinders are in different positions.

Did the layout of the braking circuits and the 5-way union
change over the years?

fergie