Re: Great Garage (car envy - no LBC)--Now Brad's

To: JARplanner@aol.com, toyman@digitex.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Great Garage (car envy - no LBC)--Now Brad's
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:12:40 EST
Cc: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/20/02 12:23:52 AM Mountain Standard Time,
JARplanner@aol.com writes:

> Brad -
> I think a wood paneled, fully stocked English Pub would be appropriate in
> the
> corner of your garage. Nothing too fancy ... just big enough for 20 of your
> closest friends (or Listers).
>
> Jim Rogers

Just don't do a "Roadster Factory" where the owner of a profitable Tr parts
company decided an English Pub was just the thing for a small town in western
PA...to the tune of almost bankrupting the company.

RH

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.