Sand blaster plans.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sand blaster plans.
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:56:08 EST
Cc: vafred@erols.com
As part of never needing addiction of getting involved in things I know
absolutely nothing about, I just blew a hundred bucks on a powder coater and
Sears oven (actually in better shape than the one in my country house). Now
what?

I took a look at the silver coated TR6 wheels, which the POoPC (Prior owner
of the powder coater) had done, and really not bad looking at all. I can do
that!

The limiting factor seems to be the size of the oven.
I still would like to powder coat an entire spridget shell. High gloss Black,
yellow, or purple, who knows.

In the meantime, back here on earth, I think I need to build a sand blasting
cabinet. Are there plans for one of these floating out there? As far as size
goes, I guess the size of a Kenmore Oven will be big enough (for now).

I figure if I build it, they will come. How about free powder coating, in
exchange for getting one of the Bugeyes running?

I can the see the line of LBCs clogging up the NYS Thruway. Another
Woodstock, or what?

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A