Brit Car mag

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Brit Car mag
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:32:42 EST
Cc: rfeibusch@loop.com
I hope everyone saw the Buyers Guide in the Feb/Mar (or is it Jan/Feb?) issue
of British Car.  It is on Sprites and Midgets.  Rick Feibusch writes the
page, and he is a regular lister on the team.net MGs list.

I had to quote one paragraph that sorta sums up what we do here, because I
found out that some of you (and you know who you are) don't get British Car!

Rick is talking about how you could buy a used Miata daily driver for near
the price of a similar condition Spridget.

"The BMC buyer has to really want a Sprite or Midget (or an MGB for that
matter) for reasons of nostalgia or an excruciating over-abundance of good
taste rather than buying one of the few entry level roadsters available.  The
market is smaller yet is considerably more enthusiastic."

Thanx, Rick.  That sounds like us.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget