Re: Adding oil, etc...

To: Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Adding oil, etc...
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:23:59 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Adrian,

Oh, it goes down into the engine/crankcase alright.  It's just that you can
pour it into the valve cover faster than it goes down to the crankcase and it
will back up to the filler hole.  Just wait a few, and it will all be at the
bottom where it belongs.  A quirk of all the A series engines.

Paul A