Interesting item on eBay web site item#600906724: Austin Healey Glass Fr

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#600906724: Austin Healey Glass Front Turn Signal Lens
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:45:24 PST
I bet this gent has an interesting Sprite.

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Austin Healey Glass Front Turn Signal Lens
Seller: datvette
Starts: Jan-22-02 15:26:34 PST
Ends:   Feb-01-02 15:26:34 PST
Price:  Starts at $3.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600906724

Item Description:
        This is a pair of glass lenses off the front signal light assemblys of
my '63 Sprite. Email with any questions. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost.
Please keep a watch on Ebay for me as I am parting out the whole car. Coming
soon will be windshield, side curtain frames, steering wheel, eng/trans, doors,
radiator, and suspension. I will email the winning bidder shortly after auction
ends

HAPPY BIDDING

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com