Powertune book - follow-up

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Powertune book - follow-up
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:03:07 -0800
Listers,

Things are beginning to take shape as far as putting this order together.

In order for me to proceed, I need DIRECT emails from anyone on the
MidgetSprite list and the Bugeye group list so that I can send you
instructions on how to place your order. I will be sending out an email to
those who said they were interested in this one time opportunity to get a
signed book from Daniel Stapleton. The reason I need a direct email is
because the Yahoo lists do not reveal your complete email address. Anyone
who already sent me a direct email with your reservation does not need to
do so again unless you did not include your full name. People on the
Spridget list  who responded FROM the Spridget autox list do not need to
send me another email as I have already tracked your names and email
addresses. As soon as I get everyones names together, I will send you
instructions on how to place your order. I have 85+ orders so far and this
is a one time opportunity, so please help me make this as easy as possible.

Please make sure to include your first AND last names so I can keep track
of who's who.

You can include your address if you wish, but it is not necessary at this time.

Send your reply saying you want a copy reserved to:

powertune@gerardsgarage.com

Make sure you have the word "powertune" included in the subject header

Thanks!

Gerard