Bugeye Bonnet up for grabs.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Bonnet up for grabs.
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:20:27 EST
A recently made aqquantaince has a Bugeye bonnet up for grabs.Its a little on
the rough side with a little bondo around the mouth one side is missing the
fender bead and there is one very small rusthole but it seems to be
restorable to someone who is so inclined.

I gather he wants $50 and a front right fender for a Square body Sprite
preferably in at least usable shape.

If anyones interested I am always on the road between the Mexican border and
LA and can drop it off.I have no financial or any other interest in this but
it seems too good of a bonnet just to waste for a little bit of tinknocking.I
gather if he dosent get rid of it soon he will cut it up as he keeps cracking
his head on it when he goes into his garage.Also I gather he has a large
amount of bugeye gauges dashes and other small bits and pieces he inherited
from one place or another.

I just dont like seeing good stuff go to waste and am putting it on here
first as to give the list members first crack at it so to say.Himself not
being a computer friendly person I said I would throw one or two ads out
there for him.

Brandon.