Re: Garage planning +E-mail change

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Garage planning +E-mail change
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:10:54 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
We Tight Tip #4:
Old food service tables make excellent workbenches. So keep an eye on
auctions fro
restaraunts, schools,hospitals etc.
Some have nice drawers and imagine having a stainless double sink big
enough to put an engine block into...(A series.. not a SBC).
        As for filling out buildings, Brad can verify. Have theoretical room
for 27 normal cars under roof and the daily drivers are parked outside,
except for
SWMSO car.
Bruce Lowry