Re: Garage planning, now workbench

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Garage planning, now workbench
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:30:24 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/25/02 11:31:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dmeadow@juno.com writes:

> If that doesn't work, just go to Sears Craftsman website and follow the
> links through the projects.
>
> I've also used inexpensive kitchen counters for workbenches.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I'll check out the Sears plans.  I picked up some brochures at the store.

I don't think I want the kitchen counters, or even laminated counters in a
workshop.  They look great in the kitchen, but as you said, they will get
beat up pretty quick.  So that idea is RIGHT OUT!!!

Thanks for your comments.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286