Re: Be An American (long)

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Be An American (long)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:01:56 -0500
So Bob, first  learn to use the computer, or read up on list
etiquette - MY FIRST WORDS TO YOU WERE "OFF LIST" AND THE MESSAGE
WAS ADDRESSED TO YOU ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I notice that was the
only part of my message you did not copy back.

Recently a lister replied to you - Way to go girl - and you did
not complain.

Added to that you don't know about carrots - that's where the
confusion started.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug