Re: Hand made gaskets

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hand made gaskets
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:35:36 -0800
Lon,

I haven't found sheets of the foam material to make those from, but I'm
sure they exist. You could use some weatherstrip type foam that comes in
strips/rolls to do the job though. I have also made certain gaskets from
the different thickness rubber sheets that can be found in plumbing supply
departments. The only thing is they usually come in red rather than black.
Another source is Orchard Supply Hardware http://www.osh.com  They are
California only, but maybe you could find the same at someone like Lowe's.
They have rolls of different weight reinforced rubber sheeting that I use
for certain of my custom applications.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -