Re: RE: An Experiment

To: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: An Experiment
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:09:23 -0500
I got chewed pretty good by Mark today for wasting bandwidth on a reply to him.
That's ok.  I didn't even know it was  a concern.  My request to him asked him
to instruct us how to cut down (I  had simply hit reply, so all of the original
went back to him).  If this is the issue I assured him that we would all do
whatever was necessary, but that we had to be told of the problem.   To my
knowledge, we have not.  Am I wrong?

I also pointed out that I like the list the way it is.  It's cumbersome,
rambling, often off topic (especially this time of year), but so what?  If we
are burning through too much bandwith we'll do something about it.

If on the other hand, there is a real and legitimate need for a resricted list,
then I think Mark's solution is a good one.

I for one will stay on this list.  It's a club, as somebody else mentioned.
I've been put in my place more than once.  That's ok too.  I've also learned a
heck of a lot, and "met" some great people, a lot who have done a lot to help
me.  May or may not subscribe to the other list (probably will, but to see what
happens).

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini