Re: I feel like the biggest fool tonight NO LBC CONTENT

Subject: Re: I feel like the biggest fool tonight NO LBC CONTENT
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:56:20 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
We on the list sometimes forget that to some people mechanical ability
is a form of magic. I have seen many a deal for cars with minor
problems. Latest was a free Park Avenue (bad starter, free), RX-7 with a
bad clutch master cyl (300.00).
My personal favorite was the 1960 Bugeye with a bad dist cap. Drove that
car for 2 years. You saw that car!
Worn bushings, mouse chewed dist wire, bad battery, blown fuse, broken
clutch lever, and bad alternator. These were all reasons I have got cars
for next to nothing.
Down side is when a friend ignores the slipping trans until the tranny
is smoked and expects you to lay on of hand and "magically" repair the
beast.
Bruce Lowry
East Texas
P.S. Know anyone that wants to buy an RX-7?