Re: Tires (was Re: An Experiment

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires (was Re: An Experiment
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:55:35 EST
In a message dated 1/29/02 6:36:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

> > that's where the answers will be.  I have not seen
> > any LBC related questions
> > go unanswered on this list even in the midst of
> > other irksome threads,
>
> I'm still waiting to hear what brand 165/70 13 tires
> people are running.  I can only get SP20's around
> here.  This got lost in the shuffle twice last week.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry Ron.  You probably had some subject line that I missed, or I ignored it
because I don't care about tires right now!  :-)

I have Coopers on my car.  They hold air and don't slip much.  They weren't
very expensive either.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286