RE: not for cat lovers (no LBC)

To: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: not for cat lovers (no LBC)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:23:01 -0800
As the owner of 9 barn cats AND a .22, I found this site to be an excellent
source of simulated practice. However,
the way the cats seem to come apart on impact appears to render impossible
any future use as wheel chocks.
Can the bits be dried and used as Christmas tree decorations?

JohnD
(and: Pepper, Cheboygan, Stripe, Lolita, Budweiser, Ahem, Efem, CB, & Ham
(the four "Radio Cats")....oops, miscounted: plus three kittens-- guess I'll
have to re-load)