Re: The "experiment"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The "experiment"
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:29:11 -0800
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

> Folks, Mark has done one helluva job in maintaining not just this list,
> but all of those "@autox.team.net".  Everyone owes him not just a debt
> of gratitude, but their full cooperation.
>
> Just a contrarian view for what it's worth.
>
> Bob Evans
> Anaheim, California
> AN5

I agree, Bob.  Mark has done a wonderful job in providing this service to us.
I'm grateful for the info I receive from this list and we should send boatloads
of kudos to Mark for setting this up and maintaing it and some cash and checks
from time to time.  We should not be wasting bandwidth with huge uneeded parts
of
the messages going hither and yon, just what is neeeded to make sense of the
response, and that we need.

Regards, Paul A