Re: Floor pan and spring hangers (longish) SPRITE CONTENT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor pan and spring hangers (longish) SPRITE CONTENT
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 01:24:13 EST
Hey Larry. The best I can tell you is that the Bugeye and the early MK II
Sprites seem to be very much alike aside from the front clip and the rear
tail lights. The inside seems to be almost identical from photos I have seen.
I am assuming that the floor pans intended for a early MK II (1961-1962)
should fit in a Bugeye with little to no modification. I can not speak from
experience as I have never even owned a Bugeye much less restored one. But
this seems logical to me. If I am wrong on this I'm sure someone will join in
the conversation and say so. Good luck with the restoration and keep us
posted on your progress.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6