Re: all's quiet on the spridget front?

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: all's quiet on the spridget front?
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:16:55 -0500
I may be wrong, but I thought that most posts originate during the working
hours during the week.

The mod list is quiet too.  Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I
think only mjb had a question so far, about removing a water pump.  He
mentioned that he has a new replacement.  Because a lot of the car related
stuff goes on behind the scenes, I'm not sure if anyone asked whether it was
aluminum or cast and if aluminum, what was the year of his car.  Isn't there
an issue with a certain year?

Robert D.