Re: cross posting

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cross posting
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:10:40 EST
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

> I would hate to exclude the original list from the spridget stuff, but I
> don't need doubles very badly either.

I would say to stick to the original list so everyone can see the questions
and don't sign up on the other one. I never saw a need for the other list, as
that is the purpose of this one.  Bothers me a bit that the other list sprung
up to offer the same thing this list does, but to act like a tech manual
instead of talking with people.  It will serve to do exactly what you say,
cause people who may be able to help one another to not be able to connect.
Personally, I will stay here and not bother with the other.

--David C.