Re: original or modified?

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: original or modified?
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:03:31 EST
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

> You would like the Healey Club of Ottawa.  You are not required to own a
> Healey, but it's kinda nice if you know what one is.  About half of the
> members show up in other than Healeys.

Same with our club, the Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club.  There are lots of
Healeys around, but many of our members, including myself, drive other
marques to Club events, like Midgets, MGBs, Minis, and Triumphs.  Our bylaws
for membership, in fact, open the door for those who may not own a Healey,
but who appreciate the marque.  Healthy wording, in my opinion.

--David C.