Re: NO LBC - "Wheel Chock" needs a home

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - "Wheel Chock" needs a home
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:32:24 -0500
Well, not his real name, but given the humor on this list, I thought that
subject would get some attention. ;-)

For the second point, no joke really. Our first cat "Oreo" is a very skittish
female, and since he's been in the house she's been hiding under the couch.
Lately he's inimidated her so much that she's afraid to come out to eat or use
the litterbox. We have them separated now.

Of course, now that she's out of the way, he's turned his attentions on the
other female "Peanut", who is not afraid to defend herself. Still, he's bigger
than she is, so she'll often get cornered by him.

When he's not chasing the other cats he's very affectionate to my wife and I.
Lucky for him, because if he wasn't I would have strangled him a while ago.
(j/k, but you know what I mean) I think it's a survival tactic.

In the interests of household harmony, he needs to go. I have been asking
locally (read: at work, and anyone else I know) for help in finding him a home,
and given that there are some on the list that actually like cats, I fugured it
was worth a shot. I hope mjb doesn't ban me for using up so much bandwidth on
something with no LBC, but you all have been helpful to me in the past.

Thanks for any help.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://members.home.net/kvcbk/