upcoming norristown meet

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: upcoming norristown meet
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:32:05 -0500
this is going to be a close call!    the meet is on sunday the 10th.   we
are planning on attending the swap meet if all goes well!   a late night
phone conversation has us agreeing on a possible early departure for florida
if weather dictates this.   if there is a chance of foul weather in the
northeast around departure time we may leave early to get far enough south
to avoid freezing weather.   wich of course means we will miss the swap
meet.   jon peter and myself are trying to coordinate coming down to
norristown sunday morning if all goes well.   but like i said we are
contemplating a defensive course of action if the weather becomes a problem.

chuck.