List research study results

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g15Dvru11549
Subject: List research study results
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:03:33 -0500 et>
I just wanted to thank everybody again who participated in my research study
questionnaire back in December.  I've been pretty busy finishing it up here
lately, and since it is almost complete, thought it would be a good time to
post results.  Actually, I just created PDFs from my draft and posted them.
Most of you will primarily be interested in Chapter 3, since it just lists the
questions and results, complete with a few exciting figures and tables.
Discussion and conclusions can be found in Chapter 4, which also lists quite a
few additional quotes people submitted.  The rest is there for anyone who is
interested in the whole thing.  People who are mildly interested in the whole
thing can read the abstract.  Keep in mind this is part of an undergraduate
program mostly designed to teach us how to do research projects on the thesis
level in preparation for graduate work.

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, as part of my BS
requirements, I did a research study on this list. I reached my goal of 100
respondents, so will be submitting $75 to the mjb list fund, hopefully this
week.

http://www.midgetweb.com/survey/results.htm

J. Adrian Barnes, MCSD
Senior Software Engineer/Department Manager
Business Information Group, LLC

Phone: 865.777.1382 x223
Fax :  865.777.1383