home from the ebay bugeye experience

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: home from the ebay bugeye experience
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:57:34 -0500
i'm home from delivering dave oliner's new baby.
this morning was very frightening!  thick ice up around pocono raceway.  i
saw overturned tractor trailers about 7 or 8 of them and around 5 or 6 cars
skidded into the median or on their sides!  ilost controll 3 times and was
near turning around when the highway cleared and other than wet salty spray
the rest of the way was not to bad!  while wating for dave to arrive a
fellow pulls up and starts chatting about sebring sprites with me!  the
conversation was very interesting!  dave arrived and we headed to dave's
home to unload his new baby.  after a tour of the home he is fixing or more
like restoring(wich is coming out very nice!) we had lunch and then after
showing dave my car"baby pictures" and dave taking me on a garage tour i had
to get going home.   i was getting concerned about road conditions around
the area that was so slick on the way up.   so it was time togetback on
america's highways!    i piled up another 458 miles on the "lust bus".   but
most importaint ...a car and it's new owner were united!  (sounds a little
like a modern fairy tale)

chuck.