RE: For TEXAS Listers re: Ebay Bugeye

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g17Gacu12251
Subject: RE: For TEXAS Listers re: Ebay Bugeye
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:36:31 -0600 namics.com>
I live in Austin, about 20 or so miles from this
car, and would be happy to go take a look at it
for him.  Does he want me to contact the seller
or does he want to do it himself.

I won't be able to go look at it until Saturday
morning, but the auction doesn't end until
Valentine's Day, so that shouldn't be a problem.

A little background, I currently own a Bugeye
that is in pieces.  I've had this car for about
13 years now, and this is the third time
she has been apart, so you could say that I know
these cars pretty well.
Also, I checked out the MGA for Tommy Samuels
(on this list), and think he could vouch for
me.

I have a digital camera and will be able to take
a bunch of pictures of it also.

Let me know what I need to do from here.

-Rob Lewis
1959 Sprite