Re: Trip

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trip
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:36:20 EST
Paul,

I'll be around next weekend.  Give me a call.  Too bad we couldn't convince
Jay F. to make the trip up here, but they haven't made a 4WD Innocenti yet,
(okay, there was one guy that put an Innocenti  body on a 4WD Fiat truck
chassis with Ranchero suspension and mudders, but we don't talk about him
much).  Anyone else want to meet up in the Boston area, drop me an email.

Rick