list help

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:51:26 -0700
I just want to say thanks to who ever maintains the archives on the list.  I
have had a real problem with oil "pouring" out between the plate and oil
pan. A drip I can handle but a steady stream is a bit much.  I thought well
I'm sure it is a non working PCV system.  My engine is newly rebuilt with
less than 20 miles on it.  So I thought I'll ask the list.  But first tried
the archives.  Well 3 hours and 250 emails later I'm positive it is the PCV
or lack there of.  Had fun reading some posts from back in the mid 90's
(like it was that long ago huh?).  Anyway,
Thanks to MR. MOJO, I think I'm on my way.

Watch out NAPA I'm after a PCV valve #2-9254!

Charlie
69 & 71 Midget

BTW, had a good visit with fellow lister Rick Fisk the past two days as
well.  What a great guy!