Re: Zip out rear window.

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, "Race, Group" <I-Race@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Zip out rear window.
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:07:36 -0800
Brad -

I got a top with zip-out rear window, from Prestige at
http://www.prestigeautotops.com/ (US) or http://www.prestigecarhoods.com/
(UK).  They are available in a variety of colors (mine is tan).
The fit is 'acceptable' (a little stretching required, but a heat  gun
works wonders).  The window is the 'soft' type, not the rigid; however, my
experience with this type is that with the window unzipped, it lasts much
longer, even when folded.  I don't know about liability if it flies out and
hits the cars behind (?).

regards,

Clay L.
'67 Sprite