Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:02:29 -0800
Hello fellow listers,

Daniel's book arrived in the mail today!  The envelope looks like it got
the once over going through customs, but the book emerged unscathed.

Very good content all through the book.  He doesn't stick to the
"factory" methods of tuning, and covers all sorts of aftermarket
enhancements, most of which are readily available.  This book definitely
fills a void in my Spridget book collection.

Now for a question to pose to the group.  Has anyone else here had the
1st gen RX-7 rear end cut down to fit a Spridget?  I've got one sitting
in my garage, but am having a hard time finding a driveline shop to do
the work.  If anyone here has tips and/or measurements on getting this
done, I'd much appreciate it.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA