Re: Rebuild or scrap?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuild or scrap?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:33:58 -0000
Well, I think you are right.
I can get a 2nd hand engine for about 400 GBP, but in the meantime
have submitted an insurance claim (flood damage). Assessor came and
looked at the car, agreed the diagnosis and said that the garage
repair would be 2000+ GBP - more than the value so they will write it
off.
Now just waiting to hear their valuation!

I would still have the option of buying back the car and fitting that
2nd engine but it would be easier to just let it go.  After all, it
isn't an LBC (LBC content!)

Guy